As a full-stack developer, I specialize in creating custom industrial software for small and medium-sized businesses. Currently based in Hamburg, Germany, I am actively involved in various hobby projects and collaborate with several agencies and companies in the surrounding area, catering to diverse market sectors.
2018 – 2020 University Hamburg Software-System Engineering B.Sc.
2012 – 2018 University Hamburg Informatics B.Sc.
- Enterprise Architecture (EA) and Management (EAM), Cloud Computing, Software-oriented-architecture (SOA).
- Architectural software patterns (MVC, MVVC, MTV).
- Software API practices and methods. (REST, GraphQL, OpenAPI, JSON)
- Document-oriented database (MongoDB), relational databases (MySQL) and object-relational database management systems (PostgreSQL).
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) and functional programming (FP).
- Big Data, Big O Notation, Space and Time Complexity.
- Artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), topic modelling,document indexing, and data mining.
- Stay up to date regarding search engine optimization and marketingstandards.
- Following and testing new research trends on open-sourcecommunities.
And some quotes:
“First do it, then do it right, then do it better” — Addy Osmani, an engineering manager at google
“A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways before crossing a one-way street” — Douglas Linder
“I’m Not a Great Programmer, I’m Just a Good Programmer With Great Habits.” — Kent Beck
“You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother” — Albert Einstein
“Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.” — Martin Fowler
“What one programmer can do in one month, two programmers can do in two months” — Frederick Phillips